Plan de travail 3 copie

We, at IS-DBA, are convinced that education transforms lives. That's why we invite you to read the information below and begin the admission process today.


Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have.




You can register for any of our course.

You will receive your registration certificate and IS-DBA student card.



At the school* or online, with :


- your passport

- your visa or residence permit or receipt of renewal


Before your first course, you will present us with


- Your registration certificate

- your student card for one year

- your final schedule

Student Information

Passeport / Titre de Séjour France / Visa

Course Information

Importez votre certificat ici

The application period is only the period of participation in the class, and only that period is paid. If there is a vacation of one week or more in the middle, that period will be deferred.


For example, if you apply for 10 weeks and there is a one-week vacation in the middle, it will be listed as 11 weeks on the admission certificate and the entire course length will be 11 weeks including the vacation.


Weeks (Semaines)

(4 weeks minimum - 44 weeks maximum)

The information collected on this form is recorded in a computerized file by IS DBA for processing your application (the legal basis of the processing is the preparation of the possible contract). The data collected will not be communicated to third parties. It will be used exclusively by IS DBA. The data is kept for 6 months after the refusal or cancellation of your application, or 12 months after the end of your studies at IS DBA if your application is validated. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. Consult the website for more information on your rights. To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact If you feel, after contacting us, that your "Data Protection" rights are not being respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL.

Translated with (free version)